Monday, December 17, 2012

No need to panic

I don't know who kidnapped me and replaced me with someone who's calm and cool... but I kinda like it.

Cos, "I think it's just a mild sprain... maybe a strain" here where you "turned this bone to the side" didn't send me into a frantic state of injured runner neurotic "hot mess".

For real. I didn't freak out. At all.  Instead I thought, and this is why it's important to have back up plans to the secret plans.

So RICE today.
Swim tomorrow. (or slog, if anyone wants to slog too)
Ride Wednesday.
Run Thursday... depending.

Maybe THEN I will panic. or not. cos seriously, it's just a (racedistancehere). Why fret? They have those things almost every weekend of the year...

nbd.

And who are you?
And WHAT have you done with GBA GF?

1 comment:

bobbi said...

It better be a NOTHING. I said so. You have a (racedistancehere) to train for!

Heal up, gba_gf!