Thursday, August 14, 2008

No Punch Back!

So, I'm sorry I'm going to be one of those people who brags about how cute her kid is, but that's what this blog is about, so if you don't care to read it, please skip ahead to the next blog, which is in a foreign language and features a bunch of insects on it.  Really.  "next blog".  Clicked it on accident the other day to get a nasty shock... off track, sorry...

OK, so I sometimes wonder how "random" B must think we are...  For example:  C & G have recently discovered the Punch Buggy Game.  Any car ride we take is punctuated with screaming, "Punch Buggy Black, No Punch Back".  Or silver.  Or yellow.  Or, "I don't know, its sort of a skin colored punch buggy".  So, yesterday I'm driving and suddenly out of the blue B screams (at the top of her screeching lungs), "Bliudddaaajemji nhjkdlaue!!!"  Really, I'm sorry, she's only about 21 months so it's just babble.  Shrieking-ear-piercing-cringe-as-you-steer-the-car babble.  At first I sat there thinking, WHAT was THAT?  A bee?  A request for a drink of water?  A... punch buggy...  

No, there was no punch buggy on the road.  Clearly she hasn't put it together.  What she has ascertained from our behavior is this- occasionally for no reason at all, we just shout in the car.

So, "Bluidddaissskmenji nkjdoaydsiy!" to you all, and no punching in the car.

No comments: