Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's Pouring AGAIN

As you all know, H's grandmother died... he left for MA on Tues and arrived home on Sun... WITH THE STOMACH FLU~

WHAT did I do to deserve THIS???  Seriously.  I'm a good person.  I pay my taxes, I bring meals to people when they're down, I don't lie to my vet about how often I walk my dogs...  I mean, really!!!  Why me?  Oh, I cringe when I hear that from other people, and yet this summer it seems the only thing for me to ask!

I feel like if one more thing happened I could just crumble.  ONE more thing, no matter how small and I am going to crack.  Poor B has been getting in trouble just being "herself".  I sent C off to camp today because she needed "out", and G, well, I sent him for a nap because I needed a nap!  I haven't slept since I got this cast on, which I can tell you, is NOT helping my mood.

No exercise.  No sleep.  No H.  And too much B.

Calgon, take me away!

No comments: