Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday FREAK THE FREAK OUT

So this is how bad it is.

I had the thought today that I should update the blog, and since it's Thursday I only needed to come up with 3 things to talk a.. bout... but...

It's Friday.

WTF?

What happened to Thursday?  What happened to my week?

1) Youngest sibling getting married tomorrow.  Promise it will be photo filled.
2) There will be no GBA's at that wedding, but I honestly considered asking Illusive to be my date.... except I'm married and I'm pretty sure my H would have made some kind of noises.  And even if he didn't, my sister might have....
3) All 3 of my kids are in the wedding.

  • a)  C's dress required MAJOR alterations to take it from ballgown to above the knee.  Fortunately I have a few SKILLZ and was able to do it myself.
  • b) G's Tux came in... in the wrong size.  I'm picking up the new Tux tonight during the rehearsal dinner.
  • c) B's dress... I didn't have TIME to do myself, so I pinned it and dropped it at the seamstress.  um.  She totally didn't hem it to where I pinned it, I know b/c I can see the pin marks in the satin.  This means it's 1/4 longer than it needs to be and just brushes the ground.  I have visions of flower girl-tastrophe tomorrow.

4)  I have a test today in Stats.
5)  Good luck to all the racers this weekend!

5 comments:

bobbi said...

Breathe.

One day at a time, one TASK at a time. You'll get through it all, I promise (and probably have a few good stories at the end of it all).

Have FUN at the wedding!

Run with Jess said...

O'dear! When I saw the title of your blog post, I thought... "Now this is the one for me!" So much going on today, but your post made me feel much better!! You've got it worse! HAHAHA! So thanks for that!

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

Oh weddings are supposed to be fun! I hope it all goes well.

I am sure you did great on your test. At least it's over now.

Crazy impressed that you have mad sewing skillz!

Jen said...

I am dying to see pictures.

I lost a day too... but it was Tuesday.

And yeah... wait to read about today's long run.

Jesser said...

You look AWESOME and your kids are darling. Glad you enjoyed yourself at the wedding and made up for it too. ;)