5) The 3.5 year old Girl: "How AMAZING! It's a Princess! The real Sleeping Beauty just taught me to curtsy! I am in shock, and a bit star struck, it's impossible to speak...."
4) The 7 (almost 8) year old Boy: "How am I going to get out of standing in yet another stupid photo with yet another princess."
3) The 10.5 year old Girl: "Hmm. The Sleeping Beauty in Epcot is prettier than the Sleeping Beauty in Magic Kingdom."
2) The Mom: "How cute! The 3 year old is star struck, c'mon kids, get in the photo!"
1) The Dad: "How much is this Princess Lunch costing us?"