Saturday, March 12, 2011

An Apology to 6:30am

Dear 6:30am,

I know we were supposed to go out running this morning, and I'm sorry I stood you up.  I hope you didn't have anything special planned for us, and that I have not inconvenienced you in anyway.

See, when 4am woke me up today, I was so excited that I couldn't go back to sleep.  After laying in bed watching the clock count down, I figured that you & I had been cool for years, and that you would understand why I went out with 6:10am instead.

By the way, yea, the run, was really nice... we're definitely going to see each other again.  Soon.

Regards,
g.

7 comments:

bobbi said...

so so glad you had a nice run today. here's hoping for MANY more of the same!

fancy nancy said...

Too funny! Glad you had a great run!!

Jen said...

I was so nervous... thought maybe you didn't run... yay! I was out at 5:30 am.

Julie D. said...

YES!!

Jessica (Pace of Me) said...

ahh that is so nice! wish i had done the same...maybe tomorrow :o) early morning runs are my favorite!

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

Running again with any hour is great! Nice little clif hanger post...you had me worrying for a sec.

Run with Jess said...

LOL... I've done that before except that I usually fall back asleep eventually, and completely oversleep! I managed to get my butt out of bed at 5:15am this morning.. with just a little bit of prying from the hubby.