Friday, May 13, 2011

Catty, or Southern, either way...

I believe in Karma.  I do... it's the main reason I work so hard not to act catty. or southern.  No really, those two words are interchangeable.

So when good things happen to my friends, I'm happy for them.

And IF it happens that my finger was unknowingly in the pot, I'm doubly happy for them.

So when I found out that something SUPER happened for a friend of mine because of something that I did a WEEK BEFORE WE MET ... well, that my friends, puts me over the moon.

And it just goes to prove what T & I have been saying for a LONG a** time.

Richmond is just too darned small, so all ya'll need to remember that if you come visit.  Everybody knows everybody, and if they don't, it's only a matter of time before they meet.  After all, you just never know when a pair of wicked socks is going to run by on the legs of someone you're going to meet next week.