Saturday, March 9, 2013

14 days till tomorrow... yeah...

It's been 3 weeks since I last ran. It's been 2 weeks since I first got sick.

And I am going to run. again. one day.

Of course, right now, that day seems far far way.

It's spring break for nursing school, thank f*ck, because yesterday I was diagnosed with pneumonia. #epic. I'm going to need this week to get better. So it was good, albeit miserable, timing. I was looking forward to a fun week.

I'm now on antibiotics, stuck in bed a lot, & I'm going to get better.

Another good thing is I have some seriously amazing people in my life who steal my children, walk my dog and bring me food. and coffee. Oh, and clean my house and fold my laundry.

I was kinda lazy today.
And I have big plans for tomorrow. They include sleeping late, not caring about the time change, and taking a few naps.

Oh, and on the next bright side, I had plenty of free time to reflect on how my fankle feels (good) and to make a triathlon training plan for a June Olympic and Sept Half, oh, and accommodates a century bike ride in Aug. Cos nothing like being bed ridden and making a training plan that spans 16 weeks or so.

That either makes me a bada** or Cray Cray.
Let's not look too closely here.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Good lordy girl...you have been through the RINGER! Thankful it is spring break for you.

Michele @ Running for Oreos said...

Glad you are getting better, and have a week to rest up! I'm on spring break too from nursing school!! Thank goodness!!! I needed a break!!

Get better, rest up! And you may be a little cray cray, but hey, we all are a little cray cray! That's what makes us freaking amazing!