Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years Resolutions

IT's time for half the blogs in the country to post their resolutions out so that all their friends and followers can see 90% of them fail by March.  It's true you know, most people make these outrageous resolutions that are unrealistic at best.  Last year I waited until Mid January to make a list, which I only made after a few weeks of reflection and thought....  this year, I'm not sure what I want to do.  As we saw from my "report card" that I was actually more successful than the average person, though less successful than I would have hoped.  It was a busy year.  I realized recently that I'm so busy doing fun things with my family that I'm not having any fun at all.  Crazy sounding I know, but totally true.  So, after a few weeks of careful reflection about HOW I want to change my 2009 lifestyle, I think I will probably consider "make fewer plans" as a goal.

No comments: