Monday, October 5, 2009

Chemistry is my new least favorite...

Remember how much I disliked Morte D' Arthur?  How Karate drove me crazy?  Crazy enough that I wrote a  SONG!?!?  Uh-huh.  Well, Chemistry is so much worse.  I may need to start work on my "ode to my Chemistry Professor" end of the semester poem/song.

At first I thought about writing it to the music of "supercalifragalistic expialidocious", because I figured "dinitrogenpentaoxide hydrochloric acid" fit pretty well in there and it would be easy, and then I thought of my "theme song" of the semester.  And I thought, yea... it's definitely more appropriate than Disney.

Again, just a little diddy I dreamed up on my own, COMpletely original...

At first I was afraid, 
I was petrified.
I kept thinking
I could never learn about poly chloride
But then I spent so many nights
Just thinking how much I was wrong
And I grew strong - 
I learned how to name 
common monoatomic cat-ions!!! (whew, take a breath on that one)
SO now I'm studying 
about multi electron D valances
that have no relevance to me
(nor do chemical equation balances)
I should have taken this in highschool
I wouldn't have dropped this class in highschool
if I'd have known for just one second
it'd be back to make me drool!!!

To class I go,
The teacher's back-
from his unexplained absences
to teach us about multilayer valances
The energetic prof looks like he'll have a coronary that's fatal
as he gets excited about the Periodic Table!
KBr combine to form potassium bromide
but all I need to pass this class... is an 89.5!
Oh yes!  I will survive,
As long as I know how to study, I'm sure to stay alive!
I will survive!
Yeah yaaaaaaah...

Ok, so I know, I know, I need to work on that some more... but that's what I have so far...



No comments: