Wednesday, October 7, 2009

my life in a nut shell

I'm sitting in class, about to take a chemistry test on something I only marginally understand.  Of course I've studied, but I'm still questioning the possibility of a 89 or better and I look down at my Chemistry Notebook.

It's decorated with two things in the clear front pocket.
1) a picture G drew for me with crayons of an alien arriving from space and being fought off by a karate chop bug.
2) a photograph of my running team just before the Monument 10K.

So there you have it, me in a sentence:  A chemistry student with little understanding of the subject matter, a mother who understands that you have to carry an alien fighting bug picture for your boys self esteem, and a woman who likes to run as long as she's in good company.

1 comment:

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

well if you ask me, I think that makes one fantastic person!