Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tentative Race Calendar

What do you all think?

National Marathon - March 26, 2011

Dismal Swamp Stomp Half Marathon - April 16, 2011

Carytown 10K - May 15, 2011?  Date not yet announced

Autism 5K - late May.

Crossroads 17.75K (Prince William VA) early June.

San Francisco Half Marathon - July 2011 (of course, my Aunt hasn't really said we can stay there, but I think we should just assume that we can).

And the fall race schedule...  I think for sure the Capitol 10 miler and a 10K, and maybe the RIC Half or the OBX Half, and maybe, just maybe, another marathon.

10 comments:

Julie D. said...

Sounds like a great schedule!! I was just starting to work on mine too! :)

Rene' said...

Yes to National! That is the one I want to do:) your schedule looks great!

Anonymous said...

i think you forgot the san diego marathon.

Earth Momma Mer said...

wait? no pink power tri in august? i swear i will join you this time around!

gba_gf said...

I might do a Aqua-Run (Aquathlon?) in July - but unless I get a much improved bike, I'm not Tri-ing for a while.

Yea, Rene, I saw that you're thinking about National!

Long-Legs, are you paying for my trip? Seriously, I'd love to do San D, but as it is, I'm a little concerned about paying for the San Fran air fare...

fancy nancy said...

Sounds great to me!!! Is it that time again? I guess I have got to get planning!

Anne said...

Great schedule! So, I guess now is when people plan their races for the year :)

Jen said...

I think I can do the National Marathon with you... unless I cannot finish MCM... or if I can't maybe it will be another goal... pretty funny that I am making plans to do marathon #2 while training for marathon #1.

Also, Crossroads looked like fun from the blogs this year, so maybe I can arrange that too.

MCM Mama said...

I'll likely see you at the National Marathon - I enjoy volunteering for that one. And I'm in for the 17.75 K again.

Looks like a good schedule.

kat said...

Sounds like a great schedule, look forward to reading all your race reports.