Saturday, October 30, 2010

Crunching Numbers

LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL!!!
BIB # 3503

This is an awesome number!  I mean, it's got 2 3's, and this is my 2nd marathon, and ever since I was a little girl and saw the Black Stallion, who's lucky number was 3, I have been obsessed with the number THREE.

And, 35... is... a number too.  And it has a 3 in it, and I'd love to PR by 35 minutes (gosh, wouldn't that be SWEET?).  Don't you love how I can spend so much time looking at the "goodness" of a marathon bib#?

Things here on Taper Island suddenly seem kind of quiet... why is that?  Well...

Congratulations to Jen at Setting You Free!  YOU HAVE BEEN VOTED OFF TAPER ISLAND!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO SPEEDEE & Co, YOU HAVE BEEN VOTED OFF!

CONGRATULATIONS also goes to SHELLY!  You have also been VOTED OFF TAPER ISLAND!

CONGRATULATIONS TO RACING DAWN!!!  You've been VOTED OFF TAPER ISLAND!  Have a great time running NAPA VALLEY!

Have successful races this weekend ladies!  I look forward to catching up with all of you!  And, MCM runners, I'm a little bit jealous of you all.  I kind-of wish my marathon was o.ver.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm ready... thanks for the vote of confidence babe.... and I will remember you when I am struggling... how jealous you are.

kizzy said...

Congrats!
Agree on this; his is an awesome number! I mean, it's got 2 3's, and this is my 2nd marathon

--kizzy mountain khaki

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

CRACKING UP.. I love 3's!! I knew we would be buds...so when are you going to come visit?? Or did T scare you away.. GOOD LUCK!!