Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This is a Test.

My Entrance Test scores came in... and let's just say, well, they didn't suck...

wait a minute, before you all go on about how I always panic and the scores are always fine, let's review a key detail.


I had a good reason for panic.  

You see, when I took the test on Saturday, I used the start slow finish fast race technique. Good method for Marathon Racing.  NOT a good method for taking a proctored exam that is timed.

Here's what I know.  I ran out of time on the Math.  I bubbled in a random answer for the final question as she called time.   LUCKILY I bubbled in the correct answer for the final answer in the section.  So.

Yeah me!  Now.  For the neurotic wait until mid November when the "letters" go out.  Don't worry about that, I don't have anything else in November that might add to my stress load, like a BIO ethics paper due on Nov 19, a Religion Site Visit & Paper due mid November, or just a little thing we runners like to call a Marathon on November 13.


Want to know something else LUCKY about today?  I'm headed out for a run... yesterday's run left me at 999.55 miles for the year... so today, about .45 miles into my run, I'm going to hit 1000 miles!!!  Yea BABY!  Sounds like a NEUROTIC GIVEAWAY is in our future...



3 comments:

Anne said...

Yay! Congrats on your results and on reaching 1000 miles! AWE-SOME!

Meredith said...

Woo hoo on hitting 1,000!!!

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

Sounds like reason to celebrate to me!