1. Taper Island, it's not just a state of mind. Every time I see a runner go by my house, my car, my walking self, I think, "WHY AREN'T YOU TAPERING???" I am an island. In a sea. Of runners. Today, is unfortunately, a rest day. At least I get to run Saturday & Sunday.
2. November 13th and the Richmond Marathon... are right around the corner!!! Are you running RICHMOND? Are you running another Marathon? Let me know so I'll know when to VOTE YOU OFF Taper Island!
3. Unrelated to marathoning, coaches & tapering, or CPR certifications, or really, anything else I've blogged about in the last few days, my friend Christa at Run Mommy Run 4 came up with the cutest little plan for a virtual milage club for the kiddos! All three of my Klingons will be participating, and there's already some fierce competition in the house. Check it out, and join the fun!
4. BIG NEWS on the HOME FRONT! My husband is a blood hound, or something, and found my iPod. In the car, which has been searched. The iPod was in the first aid kit. Don't ask. Don't tell. The iPod certainly isn't going to tell, right? Thank You H!!!
5. My 3 year old is sick. Bummer. She's cranky, sleepless with Croup. We had to go see the Pediatrician. And while we were waiting, I downloaded Angry Birds onto my Droid, and taught her to play it. Insert happily entertained child here.