Friday, September 26, 2008

HBOaholism

Well Carp.  I went the entire summer w/o TV.  That's right, I did.  I pretty much weaned myself off of House, Bones, Grey's, and ANTM, as well as BRAVO (yes, the entire channel)... and today I'm sad to report, I've fallen off the wagon.  Last night on what was supposed to be a 15 minute break from Sir Gawain and the Green Knight I turned on the TV.  It was set on HBO, and the opening credits for True Blood's first episode were playing... so THREE HOURS later, I'm completely hooked, I've now watched 3 episodes in a row, I'm sitting on the edge of my bed...  Sir Gawain is lying abandoned on the floor, completely forgotten in my trance.  That show is Sexy, Brilliant, Thought Provoking and did I mention SEXY???  Holy CARP.  I'm totally hooked.

No comments: