Monday, January 4, 2010

~gasp~ a lot of #s

The insurance company denied my son's surgery. We had it pre-authorized, but since then they've reconsidered. The bill just arrived. I'm going to say that there were A LOT of numbers in that bill. Large ones, all strung together to make an even larger one.

Ok. The reason I'm telling you all this is that I just wanted to mention that I am starting to believe that the "goal towards not cussing" may not be attainable.

P.S.: Seriously, in the next envelope, a jury summons.

2 comments:

Zoƫ said...

I'm sorry to hear about your son's surgery bill. Seriously, what is wrong with insurance in the US? It's awful. It makes everything MORE difficult.

And I hear you on the Jury Summons too. I've been summoned at least a dozen times the past few years. They never stop!

Stay strong, MomOf3!

gba_gf said...

I need to UPDATE this post. We called them and before we even made our case, they said, "Oh, of course it's covered. Done." and I realized that the insurance co must make a habit of denying people incase they Don't Call. So, the medical bill is resolved, which is nice, because we're broke.