Monday, January 11, 2010

A new Do.

I needed a new "do". Not a new hair do, I'm still growing my mane out for Locks of Love. No, what I needed was a new BLOG do. And so for weeks I've been trying to make one. And for weeks I've been failing. I don't know what to say about that. I'm not used to failing at things because generally I just do RESEARCH to learn how to make things happen, but I'm not bright enough for BLOG templates & there isn't research on that topic that is written in a way I understand. I think what I'm saying is that I'm savvy on the mac, but NOT savvy on Blogger.

But today, I had a breakthrough, and though this wasn't EXACTLY what I was trying to do, it seems to be EXACTLY what I've done, and it's not mossy green anymore, which makes me happy. So. There you go. I'm keeping it, because getting rid of it sounds harder than I have time for, and did I mention, class starts today? So as I said, I'm keeping it, for at least the next 16 weeks.

3 comments:

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

love it! I think it fits perfectly!

Tricia said...

I love it! And I'm pretty blogger clueless too :)

Chele said...

I love it. I also appreciate you giving me something else to obsess about fixing.