Friday, January 22, 2010

vertigo?

In Bermuda I started experiencing the unpleasant sensation of vertigo. Surely it was caused by extended periods of time on a boat. or plane.

Enough of this already, I'm home.

When is it going to stop?

I kept thinking, DEHYDRATION is the cause.
so I drink.
and I drink.
and I drink some more.
And yet, here it is, 9:52 am and I am dizzy.

If it's blood sugar issues, then FOOD is the cause.
so I snack.
(on sensible things.)
and yet, here it is, 9:52 am, a mere 2 hours after breakfast and I am dizzy.

Ah, fun times. As if being a neurotic mother wasn't enough, I'm concerned I'm turning into a hypochondriac.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Thank you so much for your comment. Its nice to hear from someone that has been there. I was more than tempted to just ignore it until after the race. It went against everything that I felt, but I made the decision to heal. I'm looking into strength training programs right now. :) Thanks again!

Chele said...

have your thyroid checked. I had a friend whose only symptom was vertigo. Many doctors and one small pill later she is all better.