Thursday, February 11, 2010

I can't get my house clean.

I can't. I just can't. My house looks like a ski shop threw up on the sunporch, which has evolved into a mud room. A mud room that is surrounded by glass and can be seen from 3 different living areas. It makes it cluttered looking, even if the kitchen isn't cluttered. Even if the family room isn't cluttered. Which they are. Add the clutter together and it's a REAL mess in here.

~heavy sigh~

I am not cut out for snow, because my house isn't set up for extended snow... because, did I mention, we're in the South here? And at the moment we have had 400% the annual snow fall for RIC, and guess what??? You'll never guess so I'll just tell you... Wunderground tells me that there is more "fun" to be had....

chancesnow
Presidents Day
Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Cold with highs in the mid 30s.
nt_chancesnow
Monday Night
Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Lows in the lower 20s.
chancesnow
Tuesday
Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow showers in the morning...then partly sunny in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of snow 30 percent.

2 comments:

Anne said...

That is definitely weird weather. What you need is a giant closet for the clutter :)

MCM Mama said...

I'm only LOL because my entryway and living room are currently covered in towels. On top of the towels? Boots, jackets, gloves, etc. all in various stages of wet. I only wish I had a mudroom.