Wednesday, February 17, 2010

NOT wordless today!

Wordless Wednesday came to me from another blogger, partly because I like alliteration, but also because Wednesdays are super crazy for me. I work all day, pick up C from Scouts, send her to dance, cook dinner, get the other kids ready for bed, leave for school as soon as H gets home with C - which is really stressful because it's literally a swap in the driveway so I can get to school on time, then I sprint across a huge parking lot to sit through 3 hours of class, come home exhausted and fried. Usually I even try to squeeze in a workout, some house cleaning, playgroup, and homework.

In other words - Wednesdays are too busy to blog... EXCEPT TODAY has been AWESOME! Too awesome to pass up talking about because I have some huge news. I have not stopped smiling for the last 10 minutes. Really. So, without further ado:

I AM A SPONSORED ATHLETE!

Seriously! I'm not kidding! Dr Green, of Active Chiropractic, my Witch Dr, has sponsored me for my first Triathlon - Pink Power on Aug 22, 2010! ~gasp~ I am SPONSORED! And PROUD of that, even though it wasn't my speed, or my fitness that got me sponsored. I like to think it might have been my "Attitude" or maybe my "Heart", but either way - GO ME!!!

8 comments:

Jen said...

A sponsor... YAY! As your virtual Tri buddy... I guess now I need one.

Jen said...

And I goggled your race... maybe I will sign up. Richmond is only 2 hours form here. Of course, I need to get a bike first.

Anne said...

OMG!! That's amazing! A sponsor and for a tri no less :) ...That is absolutely super exciting! You are a rockstar :) :)

Allie said...

That's awesome!!!! Way to go.

Chele said...

way to go, YAY. Plus I'm sure he thinks that if he does this you can't back out... sneaky Dr.

momof3 said...

yea, Chele's probably right, it was most likely a bribe, but heckfireandshoot - I'm happy with the results so YAY!

MCM Mama said...

Very cool!!

Sherri said...

You have a super fun blog, I can't wait to catch up!