Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday SUPER!

YEAH ME! Today I joined the group run. Yes, it was a tad snowy (or, for those who'd like real definitions, the roads were covered in 4 inches of ice dusted in snow for traction). I made it 3.8 miles before my knee said "we're walking". And so I walked the .2 back to the car, iced on the way home with my cold water bottle, and I am feeling good!

On another note....

Oh God or Goddess of SNOW, please find TMB's offering of YakTrax running gear enough that we may be DONE with any more snow this winter season. Amen.

3 comments:

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

woo-hoo!

if you do go get the YakTrax and you can find a medium, yes I will trade with you! If not, I will live with the small. And I am pretty sure REI had more smalls.

RunHapi13 said...

Thanks for letting me tag along! Everyone is super nice and I was happy to get to run with you all!

Anne said...

Sounds like you guys had a great run...I'm looking forward to my first running group session next Thursday!