Thursday, March 25, 2010

3 Things Thursday

Another edition of 3:
Not wordy today. Too much going on.

1) Yesterday I would have sworn that I was coming down with the plague. Pain + tired + headache + weakness. Today I still feel a little "ick", but not nearly as bad. My professor, got to love him, overheard me talking to my peeps last night at class and injected a little insight. According to him, my body has not enough salt. Only, of course, when he said it, it was "youra bode-ey has ah no enusssawt." Took me a minute, but OK Then, I'll have a little G2 or soup today.

2) The other thing that's bothering me is a lack of full breath feeling. I'm not going to dwell on that. I'm sure it's allergy related, and denial isn't just a city in Arizona... with a bridge or something...

3) The 10K is upon us. Today is my last run before the "race". And, since I'm not racing, exactly, I'm going out for 4 miles. *recap on that was that the 4 miles was pain free, so that's bonus.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Just make sure denial isn't setting you up for something harder to deal with when dealt with early...you know what I mean :)

Take care...

Erica said...

the denial remark was pretty funny!! I hope you feel better soon!